Yomi's Gate : Print & Play
A downloadable game
Yomi's Game is a dynamic war game of samurai and oni for two players where the board is different every time you play. Originally conceived as a board game for manufacture through laser cutting, this print and play represents a physical redesign for paper and at-home assembly.
You Will Need
- A printer
- At least one marker
- An x-acto knife
- Print out the "Print and Play" file on your paper of choice. Card stock works best! You can also use sticker paper and stick art on other materials.
- There are TWO army sets for both samurai and oni factions. Color half of the units (or fill in with sharpie) to distinguish armies.
- Cut everything out! There are lots of tight corners, so you'll want to use an x-acto knife. Cut all of the dashed lines.
- The units are designed as triangular stand-ups /\ Fold them in the middle, fold the flaps underneath, and tape the bottom flats together.
- The instructions are designed as a digital manual, with click-to-navigate and searchable text options. You can print them out if you'd like, but the ideal experience is on a phone, tablet, or laptop!
Click download now to get access to the following files: